2bits was commissioned to write an image watermark module.
It is now released to the community.
Please check the image watermark project page on drupal.org, as well as the demo site at creativine.
2bits has launched a new site on Egyptian cuisine and recipes. The is naturally build using the Drupal content management system and framework.
Paulo Pacheco from Brazil submitted patches for the currency, stock_api and stock modules to be compatible with 4.7.
The 4.7 tarballs should be available by tomorrow on Drupal.org.
Paulo seems to use those modules to power the Brazilian Monitor Financeiro web site.
We are pleased to announce that we have committed a new version of the Drupal Adsense module to the contributed modules repository at Drupal.org.
The release has some new features, including:
- Added five pre-defined blocks that are easily configurable by the site admin without the need to use any PHP code. This is a major usability improvement for many site owners.
- Added a new "test mode" that ensures Adsense is working correctly specially when setting up revenue sharing.
- The Adsense client ID is now stored in a profile field, both for site owner as well as other users.
- Added a block tag, instead of flexiblock, since that module is not needed much in 4.7 with the new block regions feature.
- Increased number of ad groups (type, color, ..e.tc.) from 3 to 5.
- Increased the number of channels from 3 to 7.
- Updated the online help and instructions, and made it collapsible/collapsed by default, so it is not in the way.
- Separated the online help in its own file to save memory and overhead.
- Added version information and date in the setting page, so users know what they are running.
We plan to start a community on Adsense and other modules we authored here at 2bits.com soon.
This morning Khalid of 2bits presented Building Drupal Community Sites at The Centre for Social Innovation at 215 Spadina in Toronto as part of Drupal Camp.
I am attaching the presentation (.odp Open Office 2 format) for anyone who is interested to use.
This is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike.