The favorite nodes module allows the admin to enable users to add certain content types to a list of favorites.
Now, this module integrates with views, so users can can generate custom lists of favorites.
- A filter for current users, allowing "my favorite" type of lists.
- A filter for all nodes that have been added to favorites by any user.
- A filter on the date/time the node was added to favorites.
- A sortable field showing the date/time the node was added to favorites.
- A field that shows a count of how many users have added the node to their favorites, useful as an indication for popularity.
- An argument that allows filtering of Favorites nodes for a specific user. This is useful to show "editor's picks" and such type of lists.