A while ago, we announced the performance logging and monitoring module for Drupal.
As you can see from the comments on that page, it was suggested that the module be included with Devel. We did not give it much thought then, until today, Moshe gave the final nudge, and we did the intergration today.
Along with this integration, we have the following fixes and features:
- Since it is now part of Devel, the settings for logging number of queries and query times is not needed. It will still show in the Performance settings page, but cannot be changed from there. This makes it less confusing for users, since the same settings cannot be changed from different places.
- If query logging is not enabled, then the columns for it are not displayed in the summary or detailed report. This helps reduce the clutter on those reports.
- There are now working versions for Drupal 6.x and Drupal 7.x even. Just download the respective -dev release and the module will be included in them.
There are a few feature requests in the issue queue, so patches for them are welcome.
These are mainly as follows:
- Integrating the module with memcache to support live environments with multiple web heads.
- Export the reports in CSV format for analysis in spreadsheets.
- Ability to clear the summary and detail tables without needing to do so from SQL.
- Calculate standard deviation, and not only averages.